loop notes

Actually there is interesting work "notation wise" being
done from a loop context by (gasp & shudder) Mr. Fripp.
My understanding is that producer David Singleton has
utilized a software process that "disects" as it were the
relative harmonic aspects of several of Fripps loops and
has then taken that information to a musical notation format
for the purposes of choral performances of these works.
Specifics of devices used in, and commercial avilability
of such works is unknown to me at this time however.
Sorry to use the "F" word twice, but seeing as I'm already
booked to play hell for an extended engagement, what
could it possibly matter to me. FYI- good seats still
available.

                     Bryan

P.S. Don't fool yourself, we're still in the
        dark ages of looping.