Re: UNSUBSCRIBE humor

At 07:37 PM 2/9/98 -0500, andre wrote:
>you're awesome , kim !!!
>
>this was one of the funniest things i've seen in a while!! :)

Too bad it didn't work. A few hours after I sent this there was a guy
trying
to unsubscribe with his sig file on. He sent the exact same mail about four
times in a row. It's no wonder the aliens never stop here.

>>- this is really not complicated. Just follow the directions, and you
>will
>>be fine!
>
>- this last advice is basically impossible for most americans

Nope, one thing I've learned from this is that stupidity transcends all
borders....

now who was is that said stupidity is the most common material in the
universe again? Was that Zappa or George Carlin?

kim
Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
Mpact Systems Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research              http://www.chromatic.com