Re: UNSUBSCRIBE humor

you're awesome , kim !!!

this was one of the funniest things i've seen in a while!! :)

i , too, do not suffer foolishness lightly, and respect others who don't
...i cracked up at this

classic.

andre'

>Please UNSUBSCRIBE me from the mailing list. I'll probably join you again
>in
>>the future.
>>
>>Many Thanks
>

>OK, I don't say this very often (or ever), but seems like this is a good
>time, since I'm now completely sick of spending so much time helping
>people
>with this.
There are *NO HUMANS* involved in this process. If you post

how hard is this to understand?? when will people learn!?

spell "unsubscribe."  Never in my life could I have imagined how many ways
>people could come up with to misspell these words. If the email has only
>one word in it, is it really so hard to check that you've spelled it
>right?

hotmail...?it. You get what you pay for.

 Just because
>morons at Netscape and Microsoft thought this was a good idea does not
>mean
>you should stoop to their level.

love it>

Expecting different results
>from the exact same actions is one definition of insanity. It's probably
>also an indicator of pure, unadulterated stupidity. Try to be above that.
>
>- this is really not complicated. Just follow the directions, and you will
>be fine!

- this last advice is basically impossible for most americans>