Re: ra page

At 8:38 PM -0500 2/7/98, Jeff Duke wrote:
>is there any possibility of having a music page in ra( for space
>considerations)
>of loopers on this site?I think it would be great to hear what everybodys
>typing about.

This is sort of the point of the cd projects!

But it's still a pretty good idea. However, with the current diskspace
allotment, we'd probably run out of room quickly if we did something like
this. So we'd need more space, which is more money. The various CD projects
will hopefully generate some income for Looper's Delight, which I'd be
happy to put toward a larger disk space allotment. Another option is for
people to have samples of themselves on their own websites, with links
there from the profiles on Looper's Delight. I'm pretty sure a number of
people already do this.

kim