RE: Bitchery vs. Fair Comment

I was apologizing to Goddess and anyone else who may have taken offense as
opposed to chastising you.

-----Original Message-----
From:   ZeplinSoup@aol.com [SMTP:ZeplinSoup@aol.com]
Sent:   Thursday, February 05, 1998 11:03 AM
To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject:        Re: Bitchery vs. Fair Comment

JP--
whoops...I certainly didnot mean to offend anyone.with that comment..if I
did
I am sorry.you can tie me to a post and beat me.My type of humor is very
verbal,playing off of words,I like assonance(I guess im a smart ass).I am
also
very impulsive and tend to say or do things
without thinking about the consequences.this has gotten me in trouble
before
many many times .but if your wheels were bent so far out of shape that your
little buggy wont ride no more then mabey you are taking things a little to
seriously and should lighten up a bit.humor makes the world more bearable
me(not as much as music)