Re: Arcane Device

>Hi All,
>
>Buy Looper First!
>
>Found a couple of locations for David Myers CDs
>8 Arcane Device - Diabolis Ex Machina(CD)
>http://www.staalplaat.com/st-a.htm
>Didn't see any others at Staaplaat, but some very interesting looking
>items
>here.
>You can convert Dutch Guilders and other currency here:
>http://www.cookiesfromeden.com/convert.html
>Both " Also Sprach·and Envoi" located here:
>http://home.t-online.de/home/Art.Konkret/mailca.htm
>Left email for visa order, will see.  They are are in some nonamerican
>land,
>I think they speak Globlish though.
>
>Randy Jones

Thanks Randy.  Even *I* don't know where to find the last remnants of my
own stuff.  As far as I know, pretty much everything is seriously out of
print.  For anyone who might be interested, I've put a more or less
complete Arcane Device discography w/ descriptions and issuing label
addresses on my homepage: www.bway.net/~dmgraph.