Liquid Audio

A recent article in the fishwr- I mean, newspaper mentioned software
called Liquid Audio (URL is http://ww.liquidaudio.com).  Here's an
excerpt:

"Liquid Audio, available for Windows and the Mac, is being used by
several musicians to sell music via direct downloads for as little
as 99 cents per song."

Judging by the great interest in the CD project, I just thought I'd
pass this along as yet another possible avenue for us to share our music
with the world for fun and profit. :)

Cheers,

Paolo Valladolid