CDR870- test results, and future uses

 hi,
i have had some time to play with the Philips CD recorder,,,and i must say
i'm very impressed,,,most of my compositions i burn live to disk,,,from my
Mackie 1202vlz... the results have been a low noise to signal ratio, that
marvels me,,,fade outs are really quite(no hiss),,,all in all i feel that
the CDR870 is a great unit for the independant musician,,,and its VERY easy
to operate,,,

i have already completed one disc of instrumental music for meditation, or
reflection,,,or whatever. using synths,,,and chapman stick,,,and live radio
communications from Mir (course i dont speak russian,,,but it sounded cool
over the music)

im currently working on a more hip hop, acid jazz disc,,,( even the purist
looper needs other musical outlets)

ive been contacted by a couple of local bands, that want me to pay me to
record their gigs,,,as well,,,why not i doth say?

if anyone needs a source for this unit try J&R Music in NY  1-888-221-8180

my .02
james