RE: location & Loopers' CD

Yeah, I tend to think of loops as being only a small part of the
live/recorded imporvised or composed experience. A small part of the
canvas, sometimes you need to do alot sometimes a little; sometimes
intense noise, sometimes tonal bliss . . . If all you are doing is
looping, well I don't know . . . are you playing music or IC chips? . .
. I only say this because I have friends who have gone this route and
I'm not really sure that it leads to what I consider an important factor
in music: human interaction. (Often have the same problem with totally
pre-recorded concerts or music concrete.)