Location/MABEY YOU CAN HELP US?.

Hello everyone,
I loop in Myrtle Beach,South Carolina.
I perform with electric bird noise which is basically my solo gig but once
in
a while ebn does perform as a duo.We are looking into doing a tour of the
northeast around April/May.I noticed there are quite a few of you on this
list
that reside in the northeast region.We are seeking information on
clubs,coffehouses,anywere that may be loop friendly.Basically we'll play
for
gas money(a place to crash would also be nice).We have a promo pack/demo we
could send you/clubs/etc.
We play often (mostly clubs)and have a pretty good following here in our
neck
of the woods(the southeast).Any loopers interested in playing the
southeast?Contact us we can help.
Any information or help from you guys would be greatly appeciated.
thanks,
Brian McKenzie
ENAT21213@aol.com