Re: funky vintage boxes..

Hmmmm...

Actually, I use my whammy pedal before my RDS, which then goes to my JM.
That way I sweep a note, then let the RDS's LFO slowly chew on it. Also,
the
delay time knob on the RDS lets me create some very deep bass notes I can't
get any other way. All the noises this combo makes are so cool, I don't
worry about being in tune.

But, I gotta try putting the RDS before the pedalboard. That sounds
twisted.

Makes me think that if I get stereo echoplexes, I'm going to have to find
another RDS as well. Oh God.

BTW, it appears that the Dimension 12 also has an LFO. Has anyone tried
this
unit out yet?

Reg