NAMM Report

Loopish Ones-

Just thought I'd give a semi-mid show hello from L.A. Kim was kind enough
to stop by the both and give me my first professional demo of the EDP. I am
more impressed with it and y'all than ever. Saturday at 1:00 the Loopers
Delight Luncheon commences at the Oberheim booth. I am anxious to see who
shows up. Anyone with a NAMM badge and a clue who wants to take a stab at
demo-ing the EDP in our booth is welcome to come see me and we'll turn the
klieg on ya. BTW, thanks to all of you who helped make the EDP such a
success. We really would not be here without you. I'll say more when I have
more to say...

Oh, yeah. I met Brian Kehew of The Moog Cookbook. He is wise in the ways of
science. See him at Black Market Music for all your funky gadget needs. And
check out the Cookbook's new release "Ye Olde Space Band". I laughed. I
cried.I grooved. I coveted my neighbor's OB-8.

Tom