Re: craft project

Jeff-

Thanks for the chuckle! We've got walls and walls of pointy guitars with
extended cutaways and Floyd Rose whammies here in Nashville. We also have a
bunch of vintage Oberheim, Ensoniq, Roland, etc. Probably due to the fact
that this town is full of guys and gals who get free gear, and once they
lose/change their gigs, the gear gets sold in used and pawn shops. Great
shopping if you ever come by for a visit. Send me a wish list, I'll keep an
eye out for whatever.

BTW- If Mark's Vintage Synthesizers got you hot, stay far away from his
"The Beauty of the B" The Hammond B-3 Story. Probably not the thing for the
pedal-philes on this list, but if there is a latent organist in the crowd,
enjoy!!

Tom "Fattenin' up the Gear Fund" Spaulding