Re: digitech phone number???? for manuals

>how does one reach digitech (i know, i'm lazy, but it's easier to ask
>rather than swim thru the voice mail/menu stuff. no time) -
>
>i need a time mach manual , fro the fun of it, if they're free.

They're no longer free. According to Digitech:

"Thanks for your request.  We are currently working on putting all
DigiTech owners manuals on the web site.  Unfortunately we don't have
a format that can be read by both formats (IBM and Apple).  In the mean
time, you can receive a manual by sending $5 cashiers check or money
order to:

HARMAN MUSIC GROUP
8760 SO. SANDY PKWY
SANDY,  UT.  84070