Re: Manual Overwrite (formerly Manuel O'Veritas)

As a software product manager in a niche market (SGML/XML authoring and
publishing), I find Tom's admittedly blatant attempt to solicit user help
in
addressing a weakness of his product... refreshing. I'm going to suggest
it to our
documentation department. I think I'll send in re-written chapters of
documentation to Honda, Compaq, Northern Telecom and Microsoft. Especially
Microsoft. No, wait... no, not Microsoft... I like my job.

Best regards,
David White