one-function MIDI pedal?

Does anyone know if there exists a single pedal which sends a single
specific MIDI message?  After thinking about it, the only facility I need
that I can't do with the existing JM pedals is the Short Fade function.  Is
it possible to build one (easily)?

Failing that, Motley, if you're out there, are there any plans to produce a
Rang Mk 2, with a fade switch and tap (rather than hold) tempo?

Michael

BTW, anyone trying to get a Roland FC200, try quick - they've been
discontinued.
I know, I tried...   :(