Looping with sequencers..

I don't have that much harware but I have the software. I use CoolEdit to
edit, chop and layer my sounds. I don't have a midi connection, so I use
FasttrackerII to sequence my loops. Does anybdy else on this list use
Trackers/MOD's? They are great if you don't really have the cash for
equipmet.

For other software Synthesis, check out SubSynth, Vaz, Orangtor, Alcomp and
Defractor.

C H R I S

"If I get one more person who comes to me and complain about that computer
music has no soul I will be furious!"

                                                        - Bjork