Re: CD recorders...MD too??

Of interest to loopers within the context of this thread might be the
DenonDN-M2000R which is a minidisc recorder with five cue points per track,
hot start, and the same A-B seamless loop playback circutry and front end
that is in the DF2500 dual cd playback system.  I have been using the
equivalent circut in the DMX-1000 "DJ" style mixer just because it has a
bunch of real time looping features that I can't get with either my
Boomarang, echoplex, or jamman. The interface design is very straight
forward and lends itself to interactions that are not simply of the style
that the designers intended.

This comment worth exactly $.02.

Scot Gresham-Lancaster
email: scot@csuhayward.edu
ph:     510-885-3150
fax:    510-885-3146
www: tesla.csuhayward.edu/~scot   =   meat
          tesla.csuhayward.edu/~scot/sglbio.html = bio