Re: Help Vortex Knob

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998, [iso-8859-1] Jesús Cuevas-Cardona wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> I bought a Vortex in in a retail price. Its a wonderful machine but the
> right knob (preset selection) only works for presets 1 to 4. The
> anothers  presets I only can acces with a footswitch. Anybody knows what
> can I do to:
>
> Jesus Cuevas Cardona

Hi, sounds like the exact problem I had a short while ago.  I contacted
Greg Hogan from Lexicon (he's on the list) he got me the info on repairing
the unit. It turned out to be a faulty part.  Lexicon fixed it right up
for me free of charge (my unit was still under warranty).

While I'm at it, thanks a bunch for your help Greg.  Lexicon really knows
how to treat it's customers. :)

---
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear
 to man as it is, infinite."  -- William Blake

Todd Pafford   galen@erols.com