Re: Re: Question about Looping CD/tape contributions

Hi Matt:

You mean volume one is in like some paper bag in a closet aging and
developing
a richer flavor...like cheeze or wine?

Incidentally, since the LoOpDoctOrs are supposed to be on volume one,
remind
us again of the time limits on our contribution and deadline date for
submission, if you please.  Our keyboardist is supposed to come in here
and do
something in the mac tonite and we don't want to wear out his fingers
unnecessarily. ;)   Wasn't the limit supposed to be six minutes per
contributor for the CD?

Best,
The LoOpDoctOrs