Voice Vandal

With all the talk of Time Machines and delays with pitch controls ,
I thought some of you may be interested in this little gizmo. Maplin
electronics in the UK sell an electronics kit called a 'Voice Vandal'.
It has echo,delay,chopping level,digital distorsion and speed/pitch
adjustment. It was designed for getting weird dalek-like effects I
think. A sort of NIN-in-a-box , I haven't got one yet , so I can't say
whether it's electronic earcandy or a sonic Turkey... but if you're
interested you may find some info on their website. www.maplin.co.uk

Babs