Time machine question

I just received a Time Machine (like, two minutes ago), and I was looking
at the back jacks.  They're quarter-inch mono jacks which protrude about
3/8" beyond the chassis, and they're threaded on the outside.  I'd prefer
that there were those big plastic nuts threaded on the jacks so that the
strain relief is transferred to the metal chassis, not the pc board
inside.  A question to the other TM owners--do your jacks have nuts?

Travis Hartnett