Re: HELP!! Lost echo in JamMan

this has happened to me on occasion too. not sure how or why. about 2
ago the jamman was being very stubborn and would not echo for me. now it is
doing fine. i didn't do anything to it. (except for swear and berate it.)
so i
guess it healed itself. you should probably get it checked out by someone.
don't know if jamman miracles occur all that often. maybe yours will get
better on its own too. i hope so! =-) PJ