Happy Holidays Everybody!

Best Wishes to All!

I know that I'm kind of a "back bencher" (a Canadian parlimentry term -
means
you don't hear from me much) but thanks for you're responses to my
questions
in the last few months. I have saved a tonne of information regarding
looping/gear/etc. which has helped solve both current dilemmas and for
future
reference.

So.... I hope which ever you're celebrating is great and I look forward to
the
next year of sharing info. After all, life is just a big loop ya know.

Cheers,
Paul Ormandy
"Drumworker@aol.com"