Re: Boss Sampler s-202

Hi All,

I've been reading about the above sampler and believe that it may be a good
piece of equipment to begin with...I want to learn about sampleing (rap..)
and think this might be a good initial investment on learning how to loop
muscial notes/tracks in order to create "phat" beats and maybe even songs.

Your opinion (or practical experiences) would be appreciated !

ps: do they hold classes in ny for anyone interested in learning how to
SAMPLE ?