RE: Fripp, making friends in the audience again????

 On the hidden track of the live League of Gentlemen, it is dozen or so
announcements
Fripp made at the beginning of each show.  Basically saying the they
were a "Dance band"
and the requirement for being on the Dance floor was motion.  Others
were invited to watch/listen from the sides and rear of the Dance floor.
Fripp said on 12/10 at the Birchmere
that he has considered quitting touring and concentrate on running DGM,
because of
all the hassles of being a touring musician.  The "Vampiric" actions of
adoring fans
is one of his oft quoted reasons.

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:winmail.dat (????/----) (00022315)