Re: bluegrass looping and music links to other loopers examples.

Hey Terry Spaulding;

Kim sent me a note yesterday stating that he is always looking for
volunteers
to the site and a lot of folks are making recommendations to good stuff
that
they know about.

I have always thought that get down to local levels really exposes the true
music to be found and I am sure there is more true music out there than
what
we hear over the airwaves.

Wouldn't it be nice to add links to folks that know about this stuff of
which
we could sample?

Just an Idea,  I don't think loopers-delight has that yet.  It would be an
excellent add-on.

See Ya,

Hey do you like fried okra and black-eyed peas?   (me too)