Re: bluegrass looping

Welcome Mike-

I recommend everyone buy a Jim and Jesse album for the simple reason that
you probably have nothing like it in your collection and they are the real
thing. No loops, just soul.

Just a shameless plug for my pals at the Original Acoustic Instrument
Division of Gibson AKA Bluegrass Division: We are opening a manufacturing
plant/museum/restaurant early next year here in Nashville. I encourage all
Bluegrass fans to stop by and slap a tongue around some grits and greens
and ogle somehistorical Gibson acoustic instruments. Y'all come!!

Tom