Re: Proposal for the 3rd CD (Submissions on TAPE) March 31st deadline

> From: ANET <ANET@aol.com>

> After having been a part of the 2nd CD project, I would like to make a
> proposal for the
> 3rd project.  Many folks out there appeared to be interested in
submitting
> tapes.

I think it's great if you want to do another CD with submissions on tape.
Although, and I just say this because I'm cautious, you might want to wait
and see if there is a demand for projects of this sort.  In other words,
will people buy the thing?  Just a thought.

Matt