Major Jamage

I saw Victor Wooten, bass player for Bela Fleck, at a small club here in
Houston last night. He made extensive use of a Jamman. He used about equal
amounts loop mode and echo mode. He took a moment to explain to the
audience what was going on, to the few who might not have already noticed;
I think he tried to make sure that no one thought there was some sort of
"tape trickery" happening. He also made slight use of a sampler. It was
just him and a drummer, but the show never got "monochromatic". His bass
playing is amazing. I urge anyone to go see him if you get the chance.[it
was just 7 dollars!]
John Beard
www.flash.net/~jbstudio