Subject: RE: a tape for Euroloopers?
Author:  Michael Peters <MPeters@compuserve.com> at Internet
Date:    04/12/97 15:45

David Orton sez,
>May be easier to compile for European loopers?
There are certainly enough European loopers among us, but compiling a
European CD wouldn't be *easier* than doing an American/European
compilation. (Any people from other continents? I think we have one looper
from Japan ...)
I think this idea is ok, but maybe we should try to *start* with a
compilation that contains a maximum of diversity, as Kim suggests. Then if
more projects follow, one theme could be loops from different regions ...
although I doubt that it would make any sense musically.
Michael Peters
HOP - Fractals in Motion ..."the only screen saver you'll ever want"