I'm new to this list and would like to hear from anyone with experience
with the Lexicon Vortex.  I recently sold my two LXP1s and bought two used
Alexs to replace them,  but I'm also now considering a Vortex.  I play
synth, harmonica and vocals to write songs in my home recording setup.
I've heard it demoed on guitar and it sounds great, but I don't play

Anybody with experience with it on vocals, synth etc.?

Thanks in advance.