Re: Mac vs PC = Intellectual Self-Abuse

For someone who doesn't like wasting time on pc vs mac arguments, you sure
have a lot to say!

At 05:48 PM 12/3/97 -0800, Stephen P. Goodman wrote:
>I generally walk away from Mac vs. PC arguments since they're some of the
>most repetitive crap-throwing parties around.

I think we can all agree on this point. If anyone else has anything else to
say on the subject that is unrelated to looping, please consider going
somewhere else, like alt.pc.vs.mac.oh-god-not-this-again.

thanks,

kim
(who gets paid nicely to design multi-media pc's and still won't use one at
home....:-)
Kim Flint                      408-752-9284
Mpact System Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research             http://www.chromatic.com