Re[2]: Looper CD

     This $ per minute idea sounds pretty good to me. I hope it doesn't
     cause any clock watching anxieties during loop creation!

Subject: Re: Looper CD
Author:  Joe Cavaleri <cavaleri@simi-valley.ate.slb.com> at INTERNET
Date:    12/2/97 4:05 PM

                Just a thought.

 Although I may not be able to contribute at this time. A fair way to
cost per looper may be $'s per minute. If a run of 500 CD's cost $1200 and
the total run time per CD is approx. 70 min. each person would be charged
$17.00 per min.

        One reason for this is like most people on this list I "assume"
most loop generated music tends be be of greater length then three minutes.

                        Anyway my two cents.