Re: The 2nd CD project.

At 11:14 PM 12/1/97 -0500, you wrote:

>1)Kim, of course (you do play with these things you build don't you)

Actually, you can leave this spot for someone else. I'm afraid I've got far
too many other things going on at the moment to manage recording a track
for
the cd. Some future volume.....

also, I imagine the list of hopeful contributors is much larger than what
you've got on there. give people some time to decide if they want to be in
it, and see how many cd's it's turning out to be. Seems like those who are
interested ought to be contacting Matt, who could give us some idea of the
scope of things after a week or so.

I would like to encourage the diversity aspect, too. If the initial cd's
are
going to be a reflection of Looping and the community of people at Looper's
Delight, then they should try to reflect the diversity we have here as
well.
It would be nice if people listening could hear a track and say "wow, I had
no idea that people interested in this type of music might be interested in
using loops."

kim
Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
Mpact Systems Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research              http://www.chromatic.com