RE: Echoplex 5.0 upgrade

>>I had no idea the Echoplex was a 'current' product - I assumed it was
>>old and dead like the JamMan. I've never seen or heard of an Echoplex in
>>England - anyone know where I should look?

>As far as I can ascertain, the Echoplex has never been available in
England. >Several attempts to find one have pointed me to Italy ( Milan or
Rome I think ) >as the nearest source to the UK. I went as far as calling
Milan, but language >differences became a problem.  Oberheim say they do
not ship direct to the UK. >You might try and get one direct from a dealer
in the US, but watch out, the >warranty might be void in Europe.

The problem is that Oberheim can't be bothered getting CE certification.
It is a disgrace that they aren't concerned with our safety in this way!
All European companies have to meet this standard, so there can be no
excuse for the lax behaviour of our American cousins!

Guys, sort yourselves _out_!!!!

Michael

(All the above to be taken with a great big smiley, of course....!)