        From:   klaw@iglou.com [SMTP:klaw@iglou.com]
        Sent:   Wednesday, November 26, 1997 11:50 AM
        To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
        Subject:        RE: looping and Punk@!%!!

        Hail Burma ! They lit a fire under my ass& showed me anything is
possible
        in music. I saw them oct 82 before Vs was released.Kinda changed
my
        life.Any one here heard Roger's latest Elemental Guitar which
features a
        healthy amount of looping in songform context?On the subject of
Punk(?)
        looping what about Elliot Sharp?

                               K Law