Re: Looping with a band.(LEO)

Ciao

>Hi Nicos
>
>And what does it happens? The 2 jams mute and restart at the same time? It
>could be really interesting to be able to stop and let restart in sync 2
>loops together....

yes the 2 jammen mute and restart at the same time, and you can even change
the loop (from loop number 1 to loop 2 and so on).

>thanks
>leo
>
>PS. Hey nicos, are you living in Losanna, Svizzera? Are your origins
>italian?

(not very loop concerned)
Yes i live in Losanna, Svizzera, but i come from Meride, Ticino, the south
part of switzerland where we speech italian. My mother comes from Milan, so
my blood is half italian (and my heart even more..). I like soccer (calcio)
like an italian. Among others things i must program my VCR because this
night i have a concert and Champion's League is on tv...

ciao nicos