RE: Echoplex 5.0 upgrade

I had no idea the Echoplex was a 'current' product - I assumed it was
old and dead like the JamMan. I've never seen or heard of an Echoplex in
England - anyone know where I should look?

As far as I can ascertain, the Echoplex has never been available in
England. Several
attempts to find one have pointed me to Italy ( Milan or Rome I think ) as
the nearest
source to the UK. I went as far as calling Milan, but language differences
became a
problem.
Oberheim say they do not ship direct to the UK. You might try and get one
direct from
a dealer in the US, but watch out, the warranty might be void in Europe.

( Funny story - when I first contacted Oberheim USA to ask who my nearest
dealer in the
UK was they said Gibson UK. I called Gibson UK and they said they no
longer dealt
with Oberheim, and hadn't for a while... Life was so much simpler when all
I wanted was
another BOSS pedal. )

Good luck
Andrew