Subject: digitech RDS 900(0?) looks like the Time Machine
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:51:41 -0500
From: nyfac <nyfac2@nyfac.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com

Anyone know the difference between the 900 and the Time Machine? There
doesn't seem to be much info on the site.

I got to fool around with one last night-  a friend has one which went
on the fritz, so I popped the top off and took it for a ride after I
fixed it.  Really very, very cool in a low tech grotty kind of way.
Anybody looking to get rid of one?

Trevor

PS:  I have noticed that when I send mail to the list off my NT I get
works fine)...  Does my O2 make me boring, or does the NT make my
somehow more interesting?

If this makes any sense, I don't get return messages when I mail from my
O2, but I do when I send from my NT.

Anyhow, if anyone sees this (I'm on the SGI) and you have a moment to
spare, would you be so kind as to send me some email to
nyfac2@nyfac.com?  Thanks.

2)Subject:
            Line ups