effect sends and switchers

Hi,

I'm only a couple hours away from picking up a Delta Lab DL-1 delay,
, DL-5 Harmonicomputer and a Digitech RDS-4000 Time Machine.

I'm also down to one effect send on my mixer and since I refuse to use
patchbays (I'm patching modular synth equipment non-stop so I really don't
need further worries.),  I'm curious to know how the guitar loopers out
there
cope with this situation.  I'm sure there are a few of you out there with
more
than two loopers..

I've never used switching systems, but I think they could be useful in this

case.

Any tips?

TIA,

D 4 V 1 D    K R 1 5 T 1 4 N

jndk@colba.net
http://www.total.net/~alien8/Kristian.html

P.S. I wish someone would make a small mixer WITHOUT mike inputs for
once and give more than two or three sends.