Re: AW: Greg Howard. Looping. Current Listening.

>"Pie Jesu" is wonderful. I love this, and "Blessing of Tears", more than
>my other Fripp Soundscape CDs.
>I was looking for "Outer darkness" everywhere (in Germany), but I cannot
>get it for some reason. And I haven't heard of "November Suite" ...
>Where did you get these?

They're available, direct-only, from Discipline Global Mobile. The albums
are to be found on www.discipline.co.uk, along with 1-minute samples from
all the albums in the DGM catalogue.  You also get the story behind the
November suite, which is (a) slightly sad (b) something we could all
probably relate to and (c) quite amusing in parts, including Fripp's
post-gig grocery shopping.

Michael