Re: I'm Volunteering!!!!!!

> From: Michael Peters <MPeters@compuserve.com>

> Matt, if you want to take care of this thing, you should try to contact
> that guy anyway - his name is Ray Peck <rpeck@PureAtria.COM> and he had
> already collected a number of tapes for the CD, some money, and maybe he
> had even done some work on this.  Maybe you can continue where he
stopped.

Thanks for the tip Michael.  I just sent Ray some email to get a status
update from him.  Depending on what he says I'll know how to proceed.

Now, both Stephen Goodman and Eric Fischer have volunteered their services
to get this project going.  Assuming there isn't a major uprising at this
suggestion,  I would like to coordinate this project and delegate tasks to
those interested.  With the end goal of completing this project in a
reasonable amount of time.

Kim?  Are you out there?  I really would like to hear your input on this
and get your official stamp of approval before proceeding (since you are
founder of this wonderful forum).

Any objections from the masses?

Matt