Re: Top 10 and occult

A quick look at what I've been listening to lately shows me I'm not
listening to a lot of loopy stuff at the moment.  I go through phases. So,
in no particular order,
Rimiti- Sidi Monsour- a great cd by a 70+ year old Algerian woman with
Fripp,         Flea, Ray Gomez and a whole slew of other folks.  Amazing
stuff.
Dead Can Dance - random tape collections from all their albums (or at least
a         lot of them)
Huun Hur Tu/ Bulgarian Womens Choir (or whatever it is they've changed
their
name to- some beautiful meditative pieces here
Yes - Relayer  I forgot how much I like this record
Gypsy Flamenco  recordings by Lole Y Manuel, FBernarda de Utrera, Terremoto
de         Jerez and a few others
Robin Williamson Songs for the Mabinogi a great album of atmosphereic
soundtracy         type stuff on a wide variety of old acoustic instruments
Beatles - I was out sick yesterday and spent time regressing and listened
their entire recoded output (the legit stufdf, I'd still be there now if
I added in the bootlegs)
King Crimson - Islands- an all time favorite

If the thread isn't dead by next week (I'm away from the computer for the
next several days and need to actually get some work done before I
disappear) I have some thoughts on the music and the occult thread as well,
so please, keep it going for a few days.

Frank Gerace
Dreamchild