Parabnormal Was Occult Loop

Hello,

OK I have to put in my idea on this: ( not for the squemish)

I have one of those eyeglass thingees that blast your eyeballs with
blinking
red lights (both intensity and frequency variable). I believe its fast for
energizer and slow for relaxation.  Beta / Alpha whatever. I put them on
and
play the guitar, trying to sync the pulse with the drum machine.  I want
someone to make a midi connector to it!  Sometimes when I get in a rut, I
put them on and start up all the CD players I have and play five or six of
my favorite guitar wangers at once and listen carefully as I spin around in
my office chair.  This is the thing though: I imagine different color and
light intensities depending on the volume, rhythm, melody or whatever,
following along or leading, as I play, sort of an body (arm/fingers)/brain
loop.  Now the kicker:  Why canāt a vibrator(s) be hooked up in the loop,
doing extensions (length/width) and speed variation also with the music.
Then it could be body, brain, and butt looping, all to The Beat!.. I know
its a little weird, but it would be hard to be complacent about oneās
playing all strapped in and blaring away!  Also imagine one for the wo(men)
(alternate orifice) in your life.  No longer would they just sit there with
that bored (you playing the same lick over and over again??) look on their
faces!  The Butt Looper (you heard it here first) Prototype anyone?

Randy Jones