Top ten list

ok, here's some of my favorites, in no particular order ...

recent favorites -

        Robert Wyatt - Shleep
        Tony Geballe - Native of the Rain
        David Bowie - Earthling
        Robert Fripp - That Which Passes
        Arto Lindsay - Mundo Civilisado

all-time favorites -

        Synergy - Computer Experiments Vol. 1
        Steve Reich - Music for 18 Musicians
        Philip Glass - Music with Changing Parts
        Michel Redolfi - Nausicaa
        Soft Machine - Third
        Brian Eno - Music for Films
        Brian Eno - On Land
        Harold Budd - The Pearl
        David Sylvian - Gone to Earth
        Jon Hassell - Aka Darbari Java
        King Crimson - Red
        Peter Gabriel - Passion
        Robert Fripp - God Save the Queen
        David Torn - Tripping Over God
        Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 2

generally, I listen less and less to records - excellent as they may be -
because I find that it gives me more kicks to play and listen to my own
stuff ... I wish I had more time ...

Michael Peters
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters
HOP - Fractals in Motion ..."the only screen saver you'll ever want"
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters/hop.htm