Re: On being complete nerds

OK, I'll bite.  I've been touching on a lot of different stuff lately,
some recommended from this list, some not too loopy at all:

Aphex Twin - Richard D. James Album
Tricky - Maxinquaye
DJ Spooky - The Dialogic Project
Sheila Chandra - Weaving My Ancestors Voices
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Mustt Mustt
Lush - Spooky
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
Ry Cooder - Buena Vista Social Club (interesting Latin, recorded in Cuba
                                     with several 60-80yr old Cuban
                                     musicians)
Adrian Belew - Op Zop Too Wah
Tony Levin - Tales From The Iron Mountain
Greg Howard - Sol (A Chapman Stick player)

Stew Benedict