Re: sync (was: Frisell live)

Miguel said
>     That's it.
>     Lets get rid of the sync paranoia.
>     Long life for the freestyle looping aproach.

I know its not meant very seriously, but nevertheless I feel like saying:

Syncing is a very natural, human, probably even ethic thing. We are
learning about it on all levels, from daily live rhithms to human relations
to globalization - nothing to get paranoid, but not to get rid of either,
something to learn, through watches, pulses, phone calls, telepathic
feelings...

Ok, if the moon month was syncronized to the earth year, the chines
calender would match the western... we are not all that powerfull and have
to be able to live with or even love chaos, too...
So each one works at a different front.

Matthias