Stop Plex gremlins!

Oh No now its happening to me... again. O.K.,(deep breath) has anyone here
had a problem with the plex flashing the Ld 3.2 message along with 0.00 in
the time slot?The front panel buttons dont get me anywhere. This just
started last night. This problem seems to go away after reinitializing on
boot up but  its not holding my settings in memory.Is this hardware or will
these little gremlins be swept away by installing Loop5.0?Please tell me
this is a common problem and is something I ve missed reading in the bug
list. Also the beat sync input does not function on my Echoplex anyone have
this problem also? Help is more than greatly appreciated.   Thanks everyone
!

                                 K Law