Re[2]: Frisell live

>> actually i think he uses a digitech echo +. that is what he used in his
>> instructional video.

>I don't recall having heard mention of this before - do you have details
>of
>which company produced it, approximate date of release etc?

The Echo+Plus is the market name for the 2-pedaled digitech monster we've
been talking about (the PDS-8000).  I'm looking at it right now, and
somehow I've always neglected the "trigger input"...I didn't get the manual
with mine, what might a pedal plugged in here do? I'm sure I could
experiment, but that would involve me getting off of my duff to go buy a
pedal. maybe later...

Ryan

--
     "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition
            from mediocre minds."     -Albert Einstein